Every year the Vipin Agrawal Memorial Scholarship provides scholarships to students from low-income and immigrant backgrounds. We believe it is important to platform diverse undergraduate students in order to create diversity in STEM industries and spark new innovations.
Our intern would help us with administrative duties, producing fundraising events, and more. The role lasts for 6 months, paying $15/hr, with possibility for renewal.
- Up to 5 hours a week
- Collating a list of high school career counselors in the state of California
- Helping the secretary produce two fundraisers in September and December
- Researching scholarship databases and promoting VAMSF on these sites
- Must be a high school or college student
- Must be able to attend a monthly video meeting call with the VAMSF team, including the president, and communicate regularly with other staff members as needed
- Able to complete administrative tasks
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Adept at using Google Suite
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com with your resume and a short cover letter.